- Gather and organize campus wide institutional data from multiple departments and units to meet reporting requirements.
- Maintain a timeline for gathering the information to meet the submission deadline
- Keep detailed records of data collection methods and contacts.
- Prepare the information for submission using an online reporting tool
- Provide information for other reports, as requested
- Prepare a draft of an internal sustainability tracking report for the campus
The ideal intern will meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability and environmental issues through coursework, volunteerism, or work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with units of measure for energy, water, and greenhouse gases
Internship hours will be scheduled between 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Time commitment: as a summer 2010 internship, 20 hours/week; as a fall 2010 internship 12 hours/week. Arrangements would be made to facilitate fulfillment of internship requirements with the student’s academic department. Contingent on funding approval, this position may be offered as a paid internship.
Interested applicants should provide both a cover letter and resume to Cindy Klein-Banai, Associate Chancellor for Sustainability, email@example.com.