- Generating awareness of and promoting both recycling and conservation programs on campus
- Monitoring of recycling bins’ location, condition and signage
- Installation and placement of bins in existing and new locations
- Maintenance of records on recycled materials
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in learning about and promoting recycling.
- Ability to manage data in Microsoft Excel.
- Physical ability to lift 75 pounds. Need a valid Illinois Driver's license.
Interested applicants, please submit resume and COVER LETTER to Cindy Klein-Banai, Associate Chancellor for Sustainability at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 26, 2010.