The Green Awards brought to you by Green Giant-
This award gets people involved by:
- Submitting your ideas for the chance to win $25,000 by March 6th
- Voting for the greenest ideas from March 12-27th
- Connecting with other green thinkers and spreading the word
- Celebrating the winners
Submissions can be in one of four categories:
- Green Civic Leader
- Green Entrepreneur
- Local Organizer
- Green Parent
A complete entry includes a video (1-minute or less) and short essay (100 words or
less). Be sure that your video and essay answer these questions:
- What is your initiative or idea?
- How does it positively impact the environment?
- How does it impact your community?
- How does it inspire others to take their own steps to sustainability?
- How would $25,000 help you and your idea make a giant difference?
- Do not reference any non-profit organization affiliation
- Do not feature any logos or images that you do not have ownership of
- Do not exceed 1 minute in your video submission or 100 words in essay
- Do not feature any other individuals in your video unless you have confirmed
- permission from them or their parents, if minors.
- Confirm that you are available to attend The Green Awards Presentation on May
- 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA