Position Title: Outreach and Engagement Graduate Assistant, Sustainability
- Support the Chancellor's Committee on Sustainability;
- Manage and grow the Green Office Challenge;
- Provide organizational support for other Office of Sustainability activities.
The ideal candidate:
- has a strong interest in sustainability and environmental work;
- is proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, etc.);
- has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- is available to work from January 2012 through the 2012-2013 academic year.
- has some experience in graphic design, web design, or social media
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Joe Iosbaker at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line"Graduate Assistant" by November 28, 2011. Only electronic applications will be accepted.