The Office of Sustainability is piloting a structured internship that will place students in various campus units to assist in advancing the campus’ sustainability goals. We are seeking a Graduate Assistant to:
· Provide organizational support for the internship program;
· Create website content for the program;
· Develop campus partnerships for internship placement;
· Assist in curriculum development for the interns;
· Assist in recruitment of interns.
The preferred candidate will:
· Have an undergraduate degree in sustainability, an environmental field, or cultural anthropology;
· Be proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, etc);
· Have excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
· Be available to work during Spring 2014.
Additional experience as an instructor or teaching assistant, preferably in the area of sustainability studies, public health, or environmental studies is desirable. This position is a 25% graduate assistantship (10 hrs/week).
For full consideration, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Joe Iosbaker at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Graduate Assistant” by January 28, 2014. Only electronic applications will be accepted.